Jindal Steel & Power Limited has successfully added Fabricated Sections to its growing basket of quality products by offering:
- H-type Beams
- I-type Beams
- Box Sections
- Star Columns
JSPL is the only integrated steel producer who is also a large scale producer of fabricated sections with an annual capacity of over 150000 MT at 3 locations, catering to general market.
Manufacturing of these sections is completely as per user’s specification. Our fabricated sections meet the quality standards demanded by the industry. Plates for these sectors come from our plate mill and are thoroughly inspected through various quality checks fully backed by mill certificates.
- Beams are tailor made to customer’s specifications.
- Beams can be fabricated to very precise dimensions on account of automatic/mechanised processing as compared to on-site fabrication.
- The welding is done using submerged arc welding machines which enhances the quality of weld far superior to on-site weld
- Plate cutting is done using CNC flame cutting machines
- Edge and face mill facilities are available precision fabrication
- To be fabricated Beam parts are assembled and SAW welded on an on-line assembly machine and Corimpex welding machine
- On-line Hole drilling, Sawing and marking is done on rolled beams using Ficep automatic CNC drilling/sawing/marking machines
- Shot blasting machine is used to shot blast fabricated components before painting as per customer’s requirements
- No manual handling of the beams in the process line and hence the possibilities of mechanical damage is eliminated
- Beams can be delivered factory finished, face milled, shot-blasted and/or primer coated condition
- Rolled or fabricated beams with holes drilled, with, stiffeners, base plates, splice plates etc, ready to be used at the site are supplied from JSPL fabrication facilities