| Download Brochure| Download Approval Letters
Continuing its endeavour to provide a complete product basket and an enhanced structural section range to its customers, the company has commissioned a state-of-the-art 0.6 MTPA capacity medium and light structural mill (MLSM) at Raigarh, Chhattisgarh.
This continuous mill is a first-of-its-kind in India, equipped with advanced rolling mill technology and equipment from Danieli, Italy. These sections are used in infrastructure, industrial construction and light construction segments such as power plants, transmission line towers / telecom line towers, fabrication, bus / truck bodies, electrical towers (SEBs / railways), industrial sheds, commercial and individual houses, portable houses and so on.
The use of clean steel which is free from harmful impurities, inclusions on account of in-house and virgin raw material combined with the state-of-the-art steel refining facilities lends excellent durability.
As a result of its chemical composition of pure steel and lower carbon equivalent, the structures offer superior weldability.
Due to low cost of fabrication on account of additional profile options with superior straightness and strict dimensional accuracy.
Advanced features of MLSM:
- Walking beam type reheating furnace of 200 tonnes / hour capacity (Make: ITALIAMPIANTI TENOVA)
- 5-stand continuous roughing mill with 2 vertical stands and 3 horizontal stands
- 10-stand continuous intermediate and finishing mill with 7 universal stands in intermediate train and 3 horizontal stands in finishing train
- 90 metre long cooling bed
- Straightening machine
- 2 cold saws for cutting into customised length
- Automated stacking, bundling and marking / labeling
- ISA angles (in sizes 50, 65, 75, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 150, 200 & 250 mm in various sectional weight)
- ISMC channels (in size 75 mm to 400 mm)